Change body type

Started 10 years ago. There are 3 replies by 3 different members. The latest reply was from HelenChristine.
  1. I've lost 30lbs and I'm no longer a plus size. I was an "E". I still have a big enough tummy that I like E rules but it won't be very long at all until that shrinks. My year of subscription won't be up until long after I need the rules for A or B, so do I have to pay again for the new one and are there discounts for 2 subscriptions? Your service has helped me so much and it has saved me much money since I need fewer clothes and don't have a closet full of mistakes anymore!

  1. I believe there is an answer to this question in the FAQ's (link at the bottom of every page on this site). To sum up I think they will change it for you no problem but you have to send them a message requesting it (try the "contact us" link also at the bottom). I don't think they charge you for it in this case. Congratulations and good work!!!

  2. Thank you. I still have trouble finding my way around sites on the web!

  3. You just have to send them an e-mail and ask them to switch you to the body type you think you are and they'll do it for free. If it turns out it's not the right one, you can ask to try another one. I've switched once as I am a B but am 30 lbs overweight so I thought I should be in a plus size. They switched me the next day.

You must log in to post a reply.